Support Work Herne Bay - #6517676
Support Worker – Herne Bay
Superior Healthcare has both flexible and guaranteed hour contracts available, so you can decide what works for you.
You can choose a flexible working schedule, set working days or a rolling rota, both come with the below benefits. You will also be working with a supportive, professional, and friendly team to help you find the work you want.
Pay rate and benefits
- Competitive rates of pay starting from–£11.21 – £16.28
- Thorough induction, and ongoing paid training
- Option to work towards an NVQ/Diploma qualification
- Holiday Pay
- Company Pension
- Monthly employee lottery
- Employee of the month
- Apprentice programmes
- Regular social events (Team BBQ’s and quarterly breakfast mornings)
- Blue Light Card (to gain access to 100’s of online and instore discounts)
- Referral Scheme: receive Amazon vouchers when you refer-a-friend
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Christmas saver scheme
Superior Healthcare can offer you a choice of roles including Healthcare Assistant, Senior Healthcare Assistant and Support Worker.
Our clients are varied, and you will be placed in settings that include private hospitals, residential and care home settings, hospices, nurseries, and support living homes.
We will provide a comprehensive induction when you join us and then ongoing paid training opportunities throughout your employment. This could include, dementia awareness, BSL and epilepsy medication training.
- You must have 3 months previous experience of working as a carer or support worker
- Access to your own car would be preferable but may not be essential if you have good access to and are willing to use alternative transport.
- All applicants must hold the right to work in the UK and be able to evidence this prior to employment being offered.
Requirements for the Guaranteed hours contract
- Must be a driver
- Willing to travel up to 25 miles from home address (mileage is paid after 15 miles)
- Minimum 6 months experience as a carer
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and professional references.