Senior Business Analyst - #6517553
Are you a Senior Business Analyst and interested in working on a programme using all the latest systems including SAP, Blue Yonder and Manhattan?
Asda Technology are looking for Senior Business Analysts with experience in working in Retail, Supply Chain or Buying and Merchandising projects. These roles align to the George Clothing arm of the Asda business – where a number of high profile projects are due to be landed alongside involvement with the wider Asda business as we continue our separation from Wal-Mart systems.
As a Senior BA in George you will be working with a number of key applications such as SAP, Blue Yonder and Manhattan, so this is a great opportunity to expose yourself to all the latest technology to enable you to drive your career forward. Experience in working with these applications is highly desirable, but not essential.
You'll report into a Lead Business Analysis Manager and work on a broad portfolio of projects, working closely with the business to understand their problems to enable you to help them understand their true requirements. You won't have any direct reports, but you will have the opportunity to mentor and develop others. You won't need to be overly technical, but a good understanding of current technology will be required with the ability to work closely with IT Programme and Project Managers, Enterprise and Solutions Architects.
- You'll work with the business to elicit, analyse, prioritise and document, scope & requirements; achieving full sign off from business customers and senior Asda Technology stakeholders.
- You will work with Enterprise and Solution Architects to ensure that the agreed requirements are reflected in the technical design. You'll have a lot of interaction with both internal technical teams & external vendors to ensure that the solution adequately meets the requirements. Building and maintaining strong working relationships with business stakeholders, Project Managers, Solution Architects, Infrastructure, Service transition teams, and the QA testing team.
- Strong Senior Business Analyst with a passion for analysis and for providing first class service to your customers.
- Expertise in a variety of modelling & analysis tools, methods and standards, e.g. Use cases, User stories, Business Process Modelling.
- Ideally, you'll also have previous experience of the full project lifecycle in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- You will have great communication skills, be able to build rapport quickly with diverse stakeholder groups and be at home leading workshops and challenging requirements.
- You will have experience in one or more of the following areas: Retail stores, Supply, Buying & Merchandising
Work Where it Works. Our hybrid way of working gives you the choice to work where it works. This enables you to complete your daily tasks where you'll be the most effective. It offers a mix of working from home and in an office environment that works best for you and your team. We would love to talk to you about this.
You will also get an excellent benefits package including:
- Company car or £5,700 car allowance, plus discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
Please note for this role there maybe often to travel to depots to roll out implementations.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
If you have any questions, then please email