Application Solution Architect - Commercial - #6517551
Would you like to work on one of the largest Retail transformations, defining Asda's future technology landscape?in a?rapidly evolving architecture practice??
Future is the name for the programme that will see Asda create their new?operating?model underpin,?independent?from Walmart.??We are?undertaking?an?unparalleled?exercise to build a new?IT?operating?environment; this is a one in a lifetime?opportunity?to?participate?in shaping the way the entire business will?operate?in the future through?technology?decisions, and the design of?solutions?in current?technologies.
Asda are looking for Commercial Solution Architects to lead the definition of our?new future application & technology landscape.
This role would ideally suit a passionate and experienced Architect to join a mature practice,?working?with?a growing team of 50+ in a?supportive?environment,?with?great?opportunities?for?self-development?and training.
- You'll be supported with training opportunities and dedicated Learning & Development time, including BCS Practitioner Certificate in Enterprise and Solution ?
- You will be able to allocate 10% of your time towards Learning & Development activities aligned to your Personal Development Plan.?
- Access to Microsoft Enterprise Skills initiative portal to gain access to Microsoft trainings and certifications.?
- Opportunities to work with latest Technologies and Tooling in the Cloud.
- Lead the designing of solutions involving industry leading Commercial Solutions including SAP and Blue Yonder at the heart.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience with the solution design of modern Commercial solutions including article, master data, white label websites, product lifecycle.
- Experience in solution design and a real passion for current technology trends.??
- Strong grasp of different integration design patterns and technologies.??
- Ability to approach design with timeliness, cost and quality factors in mind.? Risk identification and mitigation, quantification and qualification non-functional and functional requirements.?
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience with technologies powering inventory management and fulfilment in the context of retail.
- Experience in solution design, in the other tech domains such as infrastructure, cyber-security, data and integrations.
- Awareness of?architecture?frameworks such as?TOGAF
- Experience in modern EA tooling is desirable but not essential, training will be provided on Ardoq.??
- Experience of working with Agile Architecture Methodology.?
- Experience in the Retail sector, or at least?operating?in an?enterprise-scale?environment?is?desirable but not essential.????
Work Where it Works.??Our hybrid way of?working?gives you the choice to work where it works.? This enables you to complete your daily tasks where?you will?be the most effective. ?It offers a mix of?working?from home and in an office?environment?that works best for you and your team. ?We would love to talk to you about this.??
You will also get an excellent benefits package including:??<