HR & Payroll Administrator - #5776586
GEM Premium People Ltd
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join Durham University for a 6 month period:
Hybrid working 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
£11.32 per hour
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support for HR and Payroll activities. The post holder will be responsible for accurately processing any changes on HR and Finance systems, ensuring that all activities are completed within the necessary timeframe, in accordance with policy, and that complete up to date records are maintained in accordance with legislation. The post holder will provide a first class, customer focussed HR & Payroll service to managers and members of staff.
- Work with team members to ensure the smooth running of administrative processes to support people and business activities, providing assistance to others as necessary.
- Apply standard professional and recognised regulatory procedures to process, check and reconcile anomalies within data and information sets.
- Compile, record, store and archive data and information to ensure the accuracy and safety of information in line with data protection and confidentiality requirements.
- Liaise with representatives from other service areas, professional organisations and agencies, acting as a point of contact for colleagues requiring advice and administrative support on HR or payroll processes and systems.
- Use standard office-based digital systems, tools and equipment to carry out data recording, communications and networking.
- Provide service and support for networks, committees and meetings, to draft and distribute documents and communications in standard professional formats.
- Process and update key business documentation.
- Liaise with internal and external suppliers and specialists with the organisation, planning and delivery of services, activities and events.
- Provide advice and guidance on basic HR and/or payroll legislation and requirements.
- Manage own workload, mindful of the set objectives and priorities, ensuring that deadlines and queries are dealt within appropriate timescales.
- Contribute to general HR and payroll process development.
If this would be of interest to you, please email through your fully updated CV for consideration.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.