Team Member - #5529359
As a Team Member at the Packe Arms, you will become a master of all trades. Your warm welcome, excellent service and great food will be the reason guests keep coming through our doors! You’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment, helping out front and in the kitchen. You’ll always pull together as a team because it’s the people that make it all worthwhile.Join us at Vintage Inns, a collection of rural pubs where muddy boots and paws are welcome. You’ll find roaring log fires, traditional food and a cosy atmosphere. If you want to be part of the Inn crowd, we want to hear from you
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Flexible shifts - to fit around the other important things in life.
- Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter, a family roast at Toby Carvery or socialising with friends in the city at All Bar One, we’ve got you covered.
- Hastee Pay – no more waiting for payday, you can access your earned pay when you need it.
- Never a dull moment - fun, laughs and lifelong friends!
- Team Socials – work hard, play hard!
On top of this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS A TEAM MEMBER YOUR ROLE IS VARIED, YOU’LL…
- Greet, serve and look after our guests so they go home happy
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Support the kitchen preparing, cooking and presenting food
- Work with our team to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love
- Know the menu inside out, making recommendations to guests and mastering dishes in the kitchen
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll..
- Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
- Have a great eye for detail
- Be super organised
- Be a team player