Frony Of House Coordinator - #3175893
£26,000 - £28,000 per annum + + Benefits (Permanent)
South West London, London
Conrad is pleased to be supporting an award-winning design and build contractor who have an exciting opportunity for a Front of House Coordinator with previous experience gained working in a similar position to join their growing team based in Southwest London.
This exciting position for a Front of House Coordinator will cover a variety of tasks across the business and will also be responsible for the experience that their visitors and employees have, both in person and over the phone.
The successful candidate will have at least 12 months previous Front of House experience, excellent communication and be confident in dealing with a variety of tasks across the business.
- Operating and answering the switchboard, within 3 rings where possible, ensuring that all calls are answered clearly and professionally whilst taking clear and concise messages
- Process all incoming post, except Private & Confidential, unless otherwise instructed by individuals within the business
- Franking all outgoing post at the end of each day
- Receiving visitors to the office, ensuring they sign the visitor register and receive a visitor pass, announcing them to relevant staff members and offering them refreshments
- Keeping the reception, stationery room, meeting rooms and breakout area tidy throughout the day. Preparing the meeting rooms for each meeting scheduled
- You will be Responsible for keeping the general Storeroom tidy and accessible at all times
- Liaising with the maintenance team regarding any issues on the premises
- Providing refreshments and setting up equipment for all breakfast and lunch meetings and training sessions as required by each team
- Keeping an up-to-date diary management system for all meeting rooms and promptly dealing with any clashes by notifying the meeting organizers and arranging alternative solutions
- Ordering couriers when requested and logging them efficiently for our Accounts Department
- Liaising with milk, post and bin collection suppliers as necessary
- Always keep an up-to-date hard and soft copy of our internal phone list available at reception
- Responsibility for managing the Front of House petty cash system and reconciling expenses with the Assistant Financial Controller as required
- Responsibility for managing and liaising with the office cleaning supplier to ensure that a high-quality service is maintained throughout the building consistently
- Responsibility for providing a full handover to the cleaners for any areas that need special attention and to the evening caretaker for any building issues she should be aware of, before leaving the office every evening
- To assist with maintaining the building in general by carrying out weekly walk-around checks, reporting any issues to the maintenance team and following them up until all issues are resolved
- Responsibility for stock checks and stock ordering of all stationery, catering and cleaning supplies to ensure we do not run low
- Be responsible for producing purchase orders for the Accounts Department for any new cleaning orders
- Keeping a calendar for all Company Birthdays, ensuring that new employees / staff are added onto this and that cards for all birthdays and special occasions are bought, signed and distributed on time. Also responsible for announcing birthdays and occasions on the internal Intranet
- Being a part of the PRP team and working on all company social events, continuously developing a calendar of events and work with the social team to ensure all Company events are running smoothly. This includes our Christmas parties and all annual Kick Off Meetings
- Managing the monthly Business Forum meeting and take responsibility for liaising with all departments to pull their presentations together as per the agenda set out by the CEO. Ensuring the Intern designer finalizes the presentation in time for the meeting
- Arranging catering and equipment for meetings and setting up on the day
- To understand the role of each of the Business Support Team and provide an overflow secretarial service as and when required by the business
- To assist the Maintenance team, when required, by coordinating client call outs and liaising with the Senior Maintenance team leaders
Candidates will have:
- Previous experience gained in a Front of house coordination or similar role within an engineering, facilities or construction business
- You will have excellent office administration skills, such as typing, MS Word and strong MS Excel skills
- A flexible, team working attitude is essential, as well as strong customer service skills
- Strong English language skills are a must, both written and verbal, as well as an excellent phone manner
- Able to communicate effectively
- A flexible, team working attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field that in return offer a competitive salary and good benefits package. Our client will provide ongoing training to add to your current experience to help in your continued development and assist in you achieving your own career aspirations.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please send an up-to-date CV to Stuart at Conrad Connect.