EMEA Tech Recruiter, Amazon Ads - #2552701
Amazon UK Services Ltd.
City: London, England
Contract type: Full time
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- Proven corporate and or search firm recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience in a candidate generation capacity.
- Experience recruiting for technology roles.
- Experience with online sourcing techniques.
- Experience building sourcing plans for multiple client groups.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
We’re looking for a Tech Recruiter to help us hire tech talent across EMEA!
This is a brand-new tech recruiting team in EMEA. You get to be part of this team’s growth from the start, and with that will play a central role in how we get set up for the future. You’ll have an EMEA wide remit, and will partner closely with senior leaders in the Amazon Ads team to hire specialist technical talent. You’ll use data to develop long term hiring strategies, and you’ll think big to recommend ideas to help deliver the highest quality results to our customers
Aside from this we’ll be focusing on key initiatives such as employer branding, diversity, and candidate experience which we’ll ask you to help drive. You get to come with your voice, and your ideas to help shape this team
Come and join us from the start of this journey, we’re excited to speak with you!
Your remit will be to cover Tech Recruiting across EMEA, and with that we can offer flexibility for the location of this role. You can be based in London, Manchester, Madrid, Barcelona, Luxembourg, Berlin, Munich, or Tel-Aviv
Our customer is the Advertising org. They are incredibly supportive in our efforts and are great partners to Recruiting. This year we have a focus on building high quality diverse pipelines, simplifying our interview processes, and being more proactive in how we recruit
We’re supported by an impressive group of Sourcers, Recruiting Coordinators, and Market Intelligence Researchers all working together to deliver results for our customers
- Experience recruiting for Science, Software Development Engineers and other technical roles.
- Familiarity with the EMEA technical talent landscape.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Strong analytics, with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Experience supporting client groups across multiple locations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.