Workforce Planning Business Partner - #2552375
City: London, England
Contract type: Full time
The RoleYou will be leading the development and implementation of company wide headcount, hiring, leavers and move planning, for longer-term strategic perspective, but also shorter-term forecast periods.
Partner with Finance, wider People team and department leaders to create a holistic, real time view of our most important asset - our people.
Own the end to end journey, taking complex and unclean data inputs, analysing and preparing insight that feeds into our overall cost planning, hiring outlooks, and ongoing actuals reporting.
These are the main responsibilities you will own:
- Develop and implement annual workforce planning framework and process in partnership with FP&A, Talent Acquisition, People Partners and People Analyst teams
- Collate, validate and prepare complex workforce forecast versus plan covering headcount data, hiring forecasts, attrition, internal moves and promotions
- Consolidate all annual headcount forecast data into our future planning tool, aligning it with FP&A and producing final inputs for internal and Board approvals
- Support build, configuration and launch of new workforce planning tool (Adaptive Planning) as part of our Workday ERP implementation
- Facilitate quarterly headcount review process, gathering all inputs, preparing revised outlook reporting with clear narrative for Executive and People & Workplace Leadership teams
- Track core workforce KPIs together with People Analytics, using our new data visualisation & dashboarding tool to create monthly reporting and commentary as part of company-wide reporting
- Provide regular insight on headcount evolution, sharing with TA Leads and People Partners as part of their ongoing planning
- Support on other analytical related activities related to core cycle people planning with other teams e.g. performance & talent cycle
What you need to succeed
- Led workforce planning in either a medium to large complex organisation or built and scaled it in a hyper growth environment for >3 years
- Advanced Google Sheet skills with experience and confidence in handling large, complex data from a variety of sources
- Comfortable with working in ambiguous environments
- Implemented and/or been a super user for top tier planning tools e.g. Anaplan, Adaptive Planning etc
- Analytical mindset, able to develop hypothesis from business problems
- Ability to take large data, simplify and build into document or slide format at executive level standards
- Great storytelling and narrative skills, always based on data
- Influencing skills, confident to say no and find alternative solutions
- Strong project management and communication skills, covering various internal stakeholders
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes)
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCare